S-Squared often uses assessments such as the Myers-Briggs or the EQi as a tool for helping individuals and teams gain insight about themselves in order to embark on a larger change process. Right now we offer:
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI): A measure of Jung's psychological types and useful for gaining insights about how individuals work and interact with others and helpful as a starting point for team building or leadership development
- The EQ-i 2.0: A measure of emotional intelligence (EI) and useful as a starting point for creating employee or leadership development plans, particularly related to communication and conflict resolution
- The Leadership Circle Profile: A well regarded 360 degree leadership assessment that provides focused competency feedback alongside insights into some of the underlying assumptions that may be contributing to a leader's pattern of strengths and limitations.
- The FIRO-B: The Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior Assessment assesses individual's desired and expressed need on three basic interpersonal dimensions: Inclusion, Control, and Affection. It can provide useful insights into team dynamics and be used as a part of team building and personal development plans.
- The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI): A measure of typical behavior in conflict situations and useful in helping people understand the way that different conflict-handling styles affects interpersonal and group dynamics.
At S-Squared we believe that these instruments serve as powerful tools for exploring individual's typical hard-wired behavior and can provide useful insights into team dynamics. Sandy is certified in administering several research-based assessment and feedback tools that are known and trusted by consultants, coaches, and psychiatrists worldwide. Assessments, coupled with either one-on-one coaching or team coaching can help foster openness and trust, help increase overall productivity and most importantly, can supply a framework in which individuals can better understand and manage their skills and abilities.
Contact us about which assessment would work best for you and your team.